W&K London rolls out Cravendale Straws digital drive
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 11:01AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has created a digital campaign for Cravendale's "epic straws" on-pack promotion.
The work for Cravendale is part of agency's "catnapped" campaign. It features the return of mastermind feline Bertrum Thumbcat, brainwashing a milkman.
The "epic straws" promotion is giving away sets of straw packs. They contain a number of clear straws and coloured plastic connectors that can be adjusted to make different shaped and sized straws.
The on-pack promotion supplies consumers with a unique promotional code that can be entered on to a dedicated site, www.epicstraws.co.uk, created by Outside Line.
Consumers can choose one of three straw variations – "the secret slurper", "the cereal snapper" or "the bottle burglar".
Cravendale returned to TV last month with a second push for its "cats with thumbs" strategy.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad