W&K London rolls out Cravendale Straws digital drive
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 11:01AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has created a digital campaign for Cravendale's "epic straws" on-pack promotion.
The work for Cravendale is part of agency's "catnapped" campaign. It features the return of mastermind feline Bertrum Thumbcat, brainwashing a milkman.
The "epic straws" promotion is giving away sets of straw packs. They contain a number of clear straws and coloured plastic connectors that can be adjusted to make different shaped and sized straws.
The on-pack promotion supplies consumers with a unique promotional code that can be entered on to a dedicated site, www.epicstraws.co.uk, created by Outside Line.
Consumers can choose one of three straw variations – "the secret slurper", "the cereal snapper" or "the bottle burglar".
Cravendale returned to TV last month with a second push for its "cats with thumbs" strategy.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated