W&K London rolls out Cravendale Straws digital drive
Wieden & Kennedy London has created a digital campaign for Cravendale's "epic straws" on-pack promotion.
The work for Cravendale is part of agency's "catnapped" campaign. It features the return of mastermind feline Bertrum Thumbcat, brainwashing a milkman.
The "epic straws" promotion is giving away sets of straw packs. They contain a number of clear straws and coloured plastic connectors that can be adjusted to make different shaped and sized straws.
The on-pack promotion supplies consumers with a unique promotional code that can be entered on to a dedicated site, www.epicstraws.co.uk, created by Outside Line.
Consumers can choose one of three straw variations – "the secret slurper", "the cereal snapper" or "the bottle burglar".
Cravendale returned to TV last month with a second push for its "cats with thumbs" strategy.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Insight Manager (Analytics) Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Alcoholic Drinks Stopgap £40000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, (base negotiable), Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager / Digital Producers - all levels, junior to director level, permanent roles MODA consult All salary levels! And excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Ealing, London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles