W&K London rolls out Cravendale Straws digital drive
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 11:01AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has created a digital campaign for Cravendale's "epic straws" on-pack promotion.
The work for Cravendale is part of agency's "catnapped" campaign. It features the return of mastermind feline Bertrum Thumbcat, brainwashing a milkman.
The "epic straws" promotion is giving away sets of straw packs. They contain a number of clear straws and coloured plastic connectors that can be adjusted to make different shaped and sized straws.
The on-pack promotion supplies consumers with a unique promotional code that can be entered on to a dedicated site, www.epicstraws.co.uk, created by Outside Line.
Consumers can choose one of three straw variations – "the secret slurper", "the cereal snapper" or "the bottle burglar".
Cravendale returned to TV last month with a second push for its "cats with thumbs" strategy.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile