W&K London rolls out Cravendale Straws digital drive
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 11:01AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has created a digital campaign for Cravendale's "epic straws" on-pack promotion.
The work for Cravendale is part of agency's "catnapped" campaign. It features the return of mastermind feline Bertrum Thumbcat, brainwashing a milkman.
The "epic straws" promotion is giving away sets of straw packs. They contain a number of clear straws and coloured plastic connectors that can be adjusted to make different shaped and sized straws.
The on-pack promotion supplies consumers with a unique promotional code that can be entered on to a dedicated site, www.epicstraws.co.uk, created by Outside Line.
Consumers can choose one of three straw variations – "the secret slurper", "the cereal snapper" or "the bottle burglar".
Cravendale returned to TV last month with a second push for its "cats with thumbs" strategy.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building