Santander's value-driven approach to banking stars its staff
Santander, the Spanish-owned high-street bank, has launched a TV ad created by Havas Worldwide that stars its staff in its new value-driven approach.
The creative shows people on the streets of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, finding out from Santander staff how much money they can save with the bank.
Havas Worldwide filmed the ad in Shrewsbury over a period of three days, to engage with consumers.
The ad, which launched this week, also thanks Shrewsbury at the end of the creative. It is supported by press and digital executions.
Creative directors Mick Mahoney and Brendan Wilkins worked on the ad, with art directors Gareth Gray and Phil Baumont, and copywriter Sam Shepherd.
Director Finn McGough and producer Sophie Hernandez Weldon from production company Rogue worked on the campaign, while media agency Carat handled media planning and buying.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director / Junior Account Director - [Shopper / Broadcast] - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd to £45k plus exciting benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London
- Insight Executive/Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £38000 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity