Santander's value-driven approach to banking stars its staff
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:41PM
Santander, the Spanish-owned high-street bank, has launched a TV ad created by Havas Worldwide that stars its staff in its new value-driven approach.
The creative shows people on the streets of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, finding out from Santander staff how much money they can save with the bank.
Havas Worldwide filmed the ad in Shrewsbury over a period of three days, to engage with consumers.
The ad, which launched this week, also thanks Shrewsbury at the end of the creative. It is supported by press and digital executions.
Creative directors Mick Mahoney and Brendan Wilkins worked on the ad, with art directors Gareth Gray and Phil Baumont, and copywriter Sam Shepherd.
Director Finn McGough and producer Sophie Hernandez Weldon from production company Rogue worked on the campaign, while media agency Carat handled media planning and buying.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad