Santander's value-driven approach to banking stars its staff
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:41PM
Santander, the Spanish-owned high-street bank, has launched a TV ad created by Havas Worldwide that stars its staff in its new value-driven approach.
The creative shows people on the streets of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, finding out from Santander staff how much money they can save with the bank.
Havas Worldwide filmed the ad in Shrewsbury over a period of three days, to engage with consumers.
The ad, which launched this week, also thanks Shrewsbury at the end of the creative. It is supported by press and digital executions.
Creative directors Mick Mahoney and Brendan Wilkins worked on the ad, with art directors Gareth Gray and Phil Baumont, and copywriter Sam Shepherd.
Director Finn McGough and producer Sophie Hernandez Weldon from production company Rogue worked on the campaign, while media agency Carat handled media planning and buying.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne