Santander's value-driven approach to banking stars its staff
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:41PM
Santander, the Spanish-owned high-street bank, has launched a TV ad created by Havas Worldwide that stars its staff in its new value-driven approach.
The creative shows people on the streets of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, finding out from Santander staff how much money they can save with the bank.
Havas Worldwide filmed the ad in Shrewsbury over a period of three days, to engage with consumers.
The ad, which launched this week, also thanks Shrewsbury at the end of the creative. It is supported by press and digital executions.
Creative directors Mick Mahoney and Brendan Wilkins worked on the ad, with art directors Gareth Gray and Phil Baumont, and copywriter Sam Shepherd.
Director Finn McGough and producer Sophie Hernandez Weldon from production company Rogue worked on the campaign, while media agency Carat handled media planning and buying.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior SEO Account Manager - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Executive - Technical Ultimate Asset Ã‚£24000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake