Kraft kicks off pan-European Toblerone review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
The company is believed to have approached agencies directly, inviting them to pitch for the business.
Toblerone’s most-recent major TV work, created by Ogilvy & Mather in March 2011, showed a woman de-vising new and interesting ways to eat a bar by breaking up its triangular segments.
The campaign included a website, also by Ogilvy & Mather, that asked: "What makes your Toblerone, Toblerone?" People could then upload videos and participate in monthly challenges.
The Toblerone contest coincides with a review of Kraft’s UK digital roster.
The bulk of Kraft’s UK creative activity is handled by Fallon, which works on its Cadbury products.
In 2010, Toblerone bars became one triangle shorter to overcome the rising cost of ingredients.
Toblerone’s distinctive triangular shape is based on the Folies Bergère in Paris, whose dancers ended their performances in the shape of a pyramid.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £40-48K Salt £40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire
- Client Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive Guru Careers £24 - 28k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - (Commutable from Hove, Shoreham-by-sea, Burgess Hill, Lewes)