Kraft kicks off pan-European Toblerone review
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
The company is believed to have approached agencies directly, inviting them to pitch for the business.
Toblerone’s most-recent major TV work, created by Ogilvy & Mather in March 2011, showed a woman de-vising new and interesting ways to eat a bar by breaking up its triangular segments.
The campaign included a website, also by Ogilvy & Mather, that asked: "What makes your Toblerone, Toblerone?" People could then upload videos and participate in monthly challenges.
The Toblerone contest coincides with a review of Kraft’s UK digital roster.
The bulk of Kraft’s UK creative activity is handled by Fallon, which works on its Cadbury products.
In 2010, Toblerone bars became one triangle shorter to overcome the rising cost of ingredients.
Toblerone’s distinctive triangular shape is based on the Folies Bergère in Paris, whose dancers ended their performances in the shape of a pyramid.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Controller Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive x2 AF Selection £17,000 - £18,000, Greater Manchester
- Data Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)