Yakult launches digital advertising review
Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
The Japanese fermented milk brand has shortlisted four agencies ahead of a pitch. They include Elvis, which handles Yakult’s CRM account in the UK and Ireland.
The appointed agency will work across mainland Europe in markets including the UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria.
Yakult has worked with Havas Worldwide London on its advertising business in the UK for five years. The agency is behind the brand’s strapline, "Listen to your gut", which launched in 2009.
Havas Worldwide’s most-recent ad campaign included characters whose inner voice urge them to trust their "gut instincts".Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Digital Acquisition Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London