Yakult launches digital advertising review
Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
The Japanese fermented milk brand has shortlisted four agencies ahead of a pitch. They include Elvis, which handles Yakult’s CRM account in the UK and Ireland.
The appointed agency will work across mainland Europe in markets including the UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria.
Yakult has worked with Havas Worldwide London on its advertising business in the UK for five years. The agency is behind the brand’s strapline, "Listen to your gut", which launched in 2009.
Havas Worldwide’s most-recent ad campaign included characters whose inner voice urge them to trust their "gut instincts".Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration