Co-op seeks shop for £3m direct marketing
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
The full scope of the pitch is still being finalised but, in the past, the majority of The Co-op's DM has focused on its Membership card. The card offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with agencies including TDA and Refinery on DM. Amaze and Rapp Edinburgh currently handle its digital design.
The DM overhaul follows The Co-op's £50 million advertising review earlier this year, which resulted in the appointment of Leo Burnett after a pitch against Now and CHI & Partners.
The Co-op is re-evaluating its "good for everyone" strapline following the review. The group is now trialling the straplines "You and Us. The Co-operative" and "Here for you for life", according to Marketing.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel