Co-op seeks shop for £3m direct marketing
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
The full scope of the pitch is still being finalised but, in the past, the majority of The Co-op's DM has focused on its Membership card. The card offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with agencies including TDA and Refinery on DM. Amaze and Rapp Edinburgh currently handle its digital design.
The DM overhaul follows The Co-op's £50 million advertising review earlier this year, which resulted in the appointment of Leo Burnett after a pitch against Now and CHI & Partners.
The Co-op is re-evaluating its "good for everyone" strapline following the review. The group is now trialling the straplines "You and Us. The Co-operative" and "Here for you for life", according to Marketing.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Artworker AF Selection £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned