Co-op seeks shop for £3m direct marketing
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
The full scope of the pitch is still being finalised but, in the past, the majority of The Co-op's DM has focused on its Membership card. The card offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with agencies including TDA and Refinery on DM. Amaze and Rapp Edinburgh currently handle its digital design.
The DM overhaul follows The Co-op's £50 million advertising review earlier this year, which resulted in the appointment of Leo Burnett after a pitch against Now and CHI & Partners.
The Co-op is re-evaluating its "good for everyone" strapline following the review. The group is now trialling the straplines "You and Us. The Co-operative" and "Here for you for life", according to Marketing.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film