Organix launches media account review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:30AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
The incumbent was The Media Shop, which fell into administration last month.
The brand, which produces jars and pouches of vegetable blends and fruit purees, has approached agencies and is holding a pitch next month.
Organix has not needed a media agency immediately after The Media Shop's collapse as its activity was front-weighted this year.
The brand has historically spent most of its media budget on parenting press. For the first time in its 20-year history, it invested in TV advertising last year with a campaign created by DLKW Lowe. It has also previously allocated spend towards digital media.
The Media Shop went into administration in August after it failed to pay off its debts. Its former client Florette is holding a review through AAR, with a decision expected within weeks.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England