Organix launches media account review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:30AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
The incumbent was The Media Shop, which fell into administration last month.
The brand, which produces jars and pouches of vegetable blends and fruit purees, has approached agencies and is holding a pitch next month.
Organix has not needed a media agency immediately after The Media Shop's collapse as its activity was front-weighted this year.
The brand has historically spent most of its media budget on parenting press. For the first time in its 20-year history, it invested in TV advertising last year with a campaign created by DLKW Lowe. It has also previously allocated spend towards digital media.
The Media Shop went into administration in August after it failed to pay off its debts. Its former client Florette is holding a review through AAR, with a decision expected within weeks.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity