Organix launches media account review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:30AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
The incumbent was The Media Shop, which fell into administration last month.
The brand, which produces jars and pouches of vegetable blends and fruit purees, has approached agencies and is holding a pitch next month.
Organix has not needed a media agency immediately after The Media Shop's collapse as its activity was front-weighted this year.
The brand has historically spent most of its media budget on parenting press. For the first time in its 20-year history, it invested in TV advertising last year with a campaign created by DLKW Lowe. It has also previously allocated spend towards digital media.
The Media Shop went into administration in August after it failed to pay off its debts. Its former client Florette is holding a review through AAR, with a decision expected within weeks.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Category Insight Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £38000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits, Bracknell
- Senior Designer Contract Zebra People £350 per day, City of London
- Head of Social Media - leading advertising agency The Great & The Good £50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits, Beautiful offices in central London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart