Dare wins content brief for Coca-Cola
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 11:25AM
Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch and will now create work to run in the UK and Europe.
Late last year, a Coca-Cola spokeswoman said the brand was aiming to partner with a combination of content agencies that have different expertise in Europe.
This followed the announcement by Coca-Cola's vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence, Jonathan Mildenhall, that the company was moving towards an open model, which he described as "liquid and linked".
A Coca-Cola ad by the South American agency Landia recently made it to the top of the global viral charts after being shared 240,000 times in a week in June this year.
The hiring of Dare follows Coca-Cola's appointment of BETC to its £40 million pan-European advertising account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views