Dare wins content brief for Coca-Cola
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 11:25AM
Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch and will now create work to run in the UK and Europe.
Late last year, a Coca-Cola spokeswoman said the brand was aiming to partner with a combination of content agencies that have different expertise in Europe.
This followed the announcement by Coca-Cola's vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence, Jonathan Mildenhall, that the company was moving towards an open model, which he described as "liquid and linked".
A Coca-Cola ad by the South American agency Landia recently made it to the top of the global viral charts after being shared 240,000 times in a week in June this year.
The hiring of Dare follows Coca-Cola's appointment of BETC to its £40 million pan-European advertising account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive