Dare wins content brief for Coca-Cola
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 11:25AM
Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch and will now create work to run in the UK and Europe.
Late last year, a Coca-Cola spokeswoman said the brand was aiming to partner with a combination of content agencies that have different expertise in Europe.
This followed the announcement by Coca-Cola's vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence, Jonathan Mildenhall, that the company was moving towards an open model, which he described as "liquid and linked".
A Coca-Cola ad by the South American agency Landia recently made it to the top of the global viral charts after being shared 240,000 times in a week in June this year.
The hiring of Dare follows Coca-Cola's appointment of BETC to its £40 million pan-European advertising account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY - £40K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement