Dare wins content brief for Coca-Cola
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 11:25AM
Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch and will now create work to run in the UK and Europe.
Late last year, a Coca-Cola spokeswoman said the brand was aiming to partner with a combination of content agencies that have different expertise in Europe.
This followed the announcement by Coca-Cola's vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence, Jonathan Mildenhall, that the company was moving towards an open model, which he described as "liquid and linked".
A Coca-Cola ad by the South American agency Landia recently made it to the top of the global viral charts after being shared 240,000 times in a week in June this year.
The hiring of Dare follows Coca-Cola's appointment of BETC to its £40 million pan-European advertising account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North West England
- Online Trading Manager JV Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Lancashire
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account