Dare wins content brief for Coca-Cola
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 11:25AM
Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch and will now create work to run in the UK and Europe.
Late last year, a Coca-Cola spokeswoman said the brand was aiming to partner with a combination of content agencies that have different expertise in Europe.
This followed the announcement by Coca-Cola's vice-president of global advertising strategy and creative excellence, Jonathan Mildenhall, that the company was moving towards an open model, which he described as "liquid and linked".
A Coca-Cola ad by the South American agency Landia recently made it to the top of the global viral charts after being shared 240,000 times in a week in June this year.
The hiring of Dare follows Coca-Cola's appointment of BETC to its £40 million pan-European advertising account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media