Steak picks up LV= digital marketing
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Steak will handle the paid search, SEO, display advertising and new channel development for LV='s car, home, pet and travel insurance products.
Steak was appointed after a pitch managed through Creativebrief. The incumbent, Harvest Digital, is understood to have repitched.
Paul Wishman, the group e-commerce director at LV=, said: "We are taking our digital marketing into a new phase and felt we needed to bring in an agency with specialist experience of working in the general insurance market.
"The team at Steak are passionate in their approach and are best-placed to take this brief forward. We have been very impressed by their pro-activity throughout the pitch process and look forward to working with them."
LV='s media agency, Carat, and the brand's creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the appointment.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires