Steak picks up LV= digital marketing
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Steak will handle the paid search, SEO, display advertising and new channel development for LV='s car, home, pet and travel insurance products.
Steak was appointed after a pitch managed through Creativebrief. The incumbent, Harvest Digital, is understood to have repitched.
Paul Wishman, the group e-commerce director at LV=, said: "We are taking our digital marketing into a new phase and felt we needed to bring in an agency with specialist experience of working in the general insurance market.
"The team at Steak are passionate in their approach and are best-placed to take this brief forward. We have been very impressed by their pro-activity throughout the pitch process and look forward to working with them."
LV='s media agency, Carat, and the brand's creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the appointment.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Unity Artist - Busy Studio ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Account Director become £45k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Production Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Nottinghamshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch