Steak picks up LV= digital marketing
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Steak will handle the paid search, SEO, display advertising and new channel development for LV='s car, home, pet and travel insurance products.
Steak was appointed after a pitch managed through Creativebrief. The incumbent, Harvest Digital, is understood to have repitched.
Paul Wishman, the group e-commerce director at LV=, said: "We are taking our digital marketing into a new phase and felt we needed to bring in an agency with specialist experience of working in the general insurance market.
"The team at Steak are passionate in their approach and are best-placed to take this brief forward. We have been very impressed by their pro-activity throughout the pitch process and look forward to working with them."
LV='s media agency, Carat, and the brand's creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the appointment.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'