New business leagues (28 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:25AM
Karmarama shoots up the creative league with three wins, while Beattie McGuinness Bungay also climbs up the table with two new clients.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Freelance E-Commerce Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?