New business leagues (28 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:25AM
Karmarama shoots up the creative league with three wins, while Beattie McGuinness Bungay also climbs up the table with two new clients.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Integrated/Shopper Marketing/Experiential : London Agency Dylan Up to £40k basic salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- TECHNICAL CREATIVE ARTWORKER - SOLIDWORKS - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Construction, London, £38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London