New business leagues (28 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:25AM
Karmarama shoots up the creative league with three wins, while Beattie McGuinness Bungay also climbs up the table with two new clients.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Content Coordinator SAVVY Media Ltd £18-24K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Incredible Telecom brand- TOP 5 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign