Ford launches 'stunt' campaign to mark B-Max launch
Ford is rolling out a major campaign to support its innovative new B-Max vehicle, which has front and rear doors that open from opposing hinges.
The dramatic 30-second TV ad has been created by WPP agency group Blue Hive for the B-Max compact mini multi-person vehicle (MPV).
It features a man diving through the 1.5 metre-wide open doors of the B-Max into a swimming pool.
The voiceover states: "No pillars, no barriers. The new Ford B-Max. Life is an open door". It then cuts to a shot of Ford's global strapline, "Go Further".
The clip was directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated director Martin Campbell, known for his work on James Bond films 'GoldenEye' and 'Casino Royale'. TV activity will be supported with print ads.
Development of the global campaign was overseen by Roelant de Waard, vice president for marketing, sales and services at Ford of Europe, who said the clip represented another step forward in communicating Ford as a "bold and exciting brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- Digital Designer Developer become £25k - 28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief