Ford launches 'stunt' campaign to mark B-Max launch
Ford is rolling out a major campaign to support its innovative new B-Max vehicle, which has front and rear doors that open from opposing hinges.
The dramatic 30-second TV ad has been created by WPP agency group Blue Hive for the B-Max compact mini multi-person vehicle (MPV).
It features a man diving through the 1.5 metre-wide open doors of the B-Max into a swimming pool.
The voiceover states: "No pillars, no barriers. The new Ford B-Max. Life is an open door". It then cuts to a shot of Ford's global strapline, "Go Further".
The clip was directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated director Martin Campbell, known for his work on James Bond films 'GoldenEye' and 'Casino Royale'. TV activity will be supported with print ads.
Development of the global campaign was overseen by Roelant de Waard, vice president for marketing, sales and services at Ford of Europe, who said the clip represented another step forward in communicating Ford as a "bold and exciting brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff