Ford launches 'stunt' campaign to mark B-Max launch
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 08:45AM
Ford is rolling out a major campaign to support its innovative new B-Max vehicle, which has front and rear doors that open from opposing hinges.
The dramatic 30-second TV ad has been created by WPP agency group Blue Hive for the B-Max compact mini multi-person vehicle (MPV).
It features a man diving through the 1.5 metre-wide open doors of the B-Max into a swimming pool.
The voiceover states: "No pillars, no barriers. The new Ford B-Max. Life is an open door". It then cuts to a shot of Ford's global strapline, "Go Further".
The clip was directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated director Martin Campbell, known for his work on James Bond films 'GoldenEye' and 'Casino Royale'. TV activity will be supported with print ads.
Development of the global campaign was overseen by Roelant de Waard, vice president for marketing, sales and services at Ford of Europe, who said the clip represented another step forward in communicating Ford as a "bold and exciting brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake