Ford launches 'stunt' campaign to mark B-Max launch
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 08:45AM
Ford is rolling out a major campaign to support its innovative new B-Max vehicle, which has front and rear doors that open from opposing hinges.
The dramatic 30-second TV ad has been created by WPP agency group Blue Hive for the B-Max compact mini multi-person vehicle (MPV).
It features a man diving through the 1.5 metre-wide open doors of the B-Max into a swimming pool.
The voiceover states: "No pillars, no barriers. The new Ford B-Max. Life is an open door". It then cuts to a shot of Ford's global strapline, "Go Further".
The clip was directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated director Martin Campbell, known for his work on James Bond films 'GoldenEye' and 'Casino Royale'. TV activity will be supported with print ads.
Development of the global campaign was overseen by Roelant de Waard, vice president for marketing, sales and services at Ford of Europe, who said the clip represented another step forward in communicating Ford as a "bold and exciting brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'