Reed.co.uk rockets team to space in 'Love Mondays' spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 10:06AM
Reed.co.uk, the online recruitment agency, is returning to TV on Sunday (30 September) with the next stage of its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which rockets actor Rufus Jones and Reed staff into space.
The campaign, created by Contagious, stars actor Rufus Jones as Captain Reed, an intergalactic space traveller who intends to use his powers to change people's lives by changing their careers.
The ad has been produced by Weiland's and is directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche. The pair created Reed's previous ad in the 'Love Mondays' series, called 'Super Reed', after winning the brand's ad competition.
Reed said the ad, aired in January, led to an 80% rise in "unprompted brand awareness", alongside record site traffic and more than half a million CVs being sent to the recruiter.
Mark Rhodes, marketing director at Reed, said: "We're extremely proud to be working with Jonathan and Mat on a second commercial.
"At reed.co.uk, opportunity sits at the heart of everything we do, so we're really happy to be able to give them another chance to show what talented filmmakers they are."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Global Retail Activation Agency - circa. £45K + benefits Story Recruitment circa. £45K + great benefits and lovely office, London (Central), London (Greater)