Reed.co.uk rockets team to space in 'Love Mondays' spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 10:06AM
Reed.co.uk, the online recruitment agency, is returning to TV on Sunday (30 September) with the next stage of its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which rockets actor Rufus Jones and Reed staff into space.
The campaign, created by Contagious, stars actor Rufus Jones as Captain Reed, an intergalactic space traveller who intends to use his powers to change people's lives by changing their careers.
The ad has been produced by Weiland's and is directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche. The pair created Reed's previous ad in the 'Love Mondays' series, called 'Super Reed', after winning the brand's ad competition.
Reed said the ad, aired in January, led to an 80% rise in "unprompted brand awareness", alongside record site traffic and more than half a million CVs being sent to the recruiter.
Mark Rhodes, marketing director at Reed, said: "We're extremely proud to be working with Jonathan and Mat on a second commercial.
"At reed.co.uk, opportunity sits at the heart of everything we do, so we're really happy to be able to give them another chance to show what talented filmmakers they are."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad