Reed.co.uk rockets team to space in 'Love Mondays' spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 10:06AM
Reed.co.uk, the online recruitment agency, is returning to TV on Sunday (30 September) with the next stage of its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which rockets actor Rufus Jones and Reed staff into space.
The campaign, created by Contagious, stars actor Rufus Jones as Captain Reed, an intergalactic space traveller who intends to use his powers to change people's lives by changing their careers.
The ad has been produced by Weiland's and is directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche. The pair created Reed's previous ad in the 'Love Mondays' series, called 'Super Reed', after winning the brand's ad competition.
Reed said the ad, aired in January, led to an 80% rise in "unprompted brand awareness", alongside record site traffic and more than half a million CVs being sent to the recruiter.
Mark Rhodes, marketing director at Reed, said: "We're extremely proud to be working with Jonathan and Mat on a second commercial.
"At reed.co.uk, opportunity sits at the heart of everything we do, so we're really happy to be able to give them another chance to show what talented filmmakers they are."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief