JCDecaux promotes Wiles to replace Brown as director of trading
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 11:22AM
Dallas Wiles, currently group business director of JCDecaux, has been promoted to the role of director of trading, replacing Daemon Brown, who is moving to taxi advertising company VeriFone Media.
Wiles will take over the role at the end of the year and will be reporting to Spencer Berwin, managing director, sales, JCDecaux.
He joined JCDecaux in 2005 and is currently group business director, working across the Publicis and IPG agencies and direct appointments.
Brown will leave the company at Christmas after 15 years, to take on a sales director role at VeriFone Media.
Brown's departure comes weeks after trading group head Dan Hart left JCDecaux for another taxi advertising company Ubiquitous.
Berwin said: "After 15 years at JCDecaux, I am sorry to see Daemon leave, but I am very pleased to announce that we have appointed Dallas Wiles as our new director of trading.
"Dallas combines enormous experience of the specialist and agency business with a strong background in trading. This is another example of a well-deserved promotion drawn from the pool of talent in our sales team. I wish Daemon and Dallas every success in their new roles."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Account Manager - AdServer / DSP Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Services Account Manager - Digtial Media Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Insight Manager Hasson Associates £57,000 - £65,000, Kent
- Brand Insight Manager Hasson Associates £57,000 - £65,000, Kent
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles