Goodstuff to work on bingo website launch
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:20PM
Goodstuff Communications will handle the media for the UK launch of Maria.com, an online gambling site owned by Unibet.
Goodstuff won Unibet's media account earlier this month in a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, while Albion picked up the advertising account.
WFCA won the creative business for Maria.com in June when it was briefed with creating a direct response TV advertising campaign designed to "set it apart from Vegas style sites".
The two agencies will work together to develop Maria.com’s marketing plans as it enters the UK market, working across strategy, brand and performance marketing to create a "fully integrated solution".
Jonas Ahman, from Maria.com, said: "The UK soft-gaming market is very crowded and it was Goodstuff’s category experience combined with their creativity that won us over."
Andrew Stephens, founding partner of Goodstuff, said: "Maria is a very successful European brand and we’re looking forward to helping them replicate that in the UK."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition