Goodstuff to work on bingo website launch
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:20PM
Goodstuff Communications will handle the media for the UK launch of Maria.com, an online gambling site owned by Unibet.
Goodstuff won Unibet's media account earlier this month in a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, while Albion picked up the advertising account.
WFCA won the creative business for Maria.com in June when it was briefed with creating a direct response TV advertising campaign designed to "set it apart from Vegas style sites".
The two agencies will work together to develop Maria.com’s marketing plans as it enters the UK market, working across strategy, brand and performance marketing to create a "fully integrated solution".
Jonas Ahman, from Maria.com, said: "The UK soft-gaming market is very crowded and it was Goodstuff’s category experience combined with their creativity that won us over."
Andrew Stephens, founding partner of Goodstuff, said: "Maria is a very successful European brand and we’re looking forward to helping them replicate that in the UK."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire