Goodstuff to work on bingo website launch
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:20PM
Goodstuff Communications will handle the media for the UK launch of Maria.com, an online gambling site owned by Unibet.
Goodstuff won Unibet's media account earlier this month in a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, while Albion picked up the advertising account.
WFCA won the creative business for Maria.com in June when it was briefed with creating a direct response TV advertising campaign designed to "set it apart from Vegas style sites".
The two agencies will work together to develop Maria.com’s marketing plans as it enters the UK market, working across strategy, brand and performance marketing to create a "fully integrated solution".
Jonas Ahman, from Maria.com, said: "The UK soft-gaming market is very crowded and it was Goodstuff’s category experience combined with their creativity that won us over."
Andrew Stephens, founding partner of Goodstuff, said: "Maria is a very successful European brand and we’re looking forward to helping them replicate that in the UK."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Research Assistant Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool