Goodstuff to work on bingo website launch
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:20PM
Goodstuff Communications will handle the media for the UK launch of Maria.com, an online gambling site owned by Unibet.
Goodstuff won Unibet's media account earlier this month in a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, while Albion picked up the advertising account.
WFCA won the creative business for Maria.com in June when it was briefed with creating a direct response TV advertising campaign designed to "set it apart from Vegas style sites".
The two agencies will work together to develop Maria.com’s marketing plans as it enters the UK market, working across strategy, brand and performance marketing to create a "fully integrated solution".
Jonas Ahman, from Maria.com, said: "The UK soft-gaming market is very crowded and it was Goodstuff’s category experience combined with their creativity that won us over."
Andrew Stephens, founding partner of Goodstuff, said: "Maria is a very successful European brand and we’re looking forward to helping them replicate that in the UK."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Agency Sales - Management Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Hospitality Sales Executive f1 Recruitment Up to £28,000 plus 35% bonus, London
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European Brand Manager - Consumer Brands Stopgap £42000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Database Co-Ordinator Stopgap £20000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'