Littlewoods launches Myleene Klass lingerie brand
Littlewoods has launched a lingerie collection from recently recruited brand ambassador Myleene Klass.
The lingerie range has been designed for "every shape" and includes bodices, 50s style knickers, lace sets and "playful babydolls".
Klass claims the collection is aimed at making women "feel comfortable, glamorous and most importantly, confident".
Littlewoods unveiled Klass as its style ambassador in July. It has already commissioned her to create two clothing ranges and is using her to front its advertising campaigns.
The brand’s £2.3m autumn campaign launched this week and features Klass moving through a "magical playground" filled with women playing on retro-looking rides.
Littlewoods claims the dress that Myleene designed and wears in the ad has gone on to become its "first ever social media sell-out".
The brand promoted the dress on Twitter and Facebook on Tuesday (25 September) and sold out of the initial allocation before the TV ad was aired the following day.
Littlewoods is following in the footsteps of Marks & Spencer (M&S), which launched a lingerie range designed by Rosie Hungtington-Whiteley after picking her to front its advertising for its Autograph range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Financial Services, London £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £50,000, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant