The Sunday Times 'Driving' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:25PM
News International has launched a multimedia campaign to promote the arrival of its new classified advertising website for premium cars, The Sunday Times Driving.
The campaign for the site highlights Driving’s positioning as the definitive resource for buying premium cars online. It is based on the wish of premium car-buyers to find a vehicle that fits their lifestyle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne