The Sunday Times 'Driving' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:25PM
News International has launched a multimedia campaign to promote the arrival of its new classified advertising website for premium cars, The Sunday Times Driving.
The campaign for the site highlights Driving’s positioning as the definitive resource for buying premium cars online. It is based on the wish of premium car-buyers to find a vehicle that fits their lifestyle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits package, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Account Director/Lead Media Planner - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + fantastic benefits package, Hertford
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"