The Sunday Times 'Driving' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:25PM
News International has launched a multimedia campaign to promote the arrival of its new classified advertising website for premium cars, The Sunday Times Driving.
The campaign for the site highlights Driving’s positioning as the definitive resource for buying premium cars online. It is based on the wish of premium car-buyers to find a vehicle that fits their lifestyle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Event Producer - Director level Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Packaging Design Co-Ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £13 - £14 per hour, West Yorkshire
- Head of Search Operations Aspire £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film