The Sunday Times 'Driving' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 September 2012 04:25PM
News International has launched a multimedia campaign to promote the arrival of its new classified advertising website for premium cars, The Sunday Times Driving.
The campaign for the site highlights Driving’s positioning as the definitive resource for buying premium cars online. It is based on the wish of premium car-buyers to find a vehicle that fits their lifestyle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Strategist Stopgap £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London