Agencies urged to express views on Government procurement
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 01 October 2012 12:01AM
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is calling on agencies to submit their views on the progress of the Government's procurement reforms to the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The CBI is running a confidential online survey that will inform a report it plans to publish in November.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MAA, said: "As representatives of all types and sizes of agencies, we’re keen to highlight that the new arrangement must support all disciplines, not just larger advertising agencies, which may be better equipped to handle the often bureaucratic process that can arise from selling services to the public sector."
The MAA claims many of the key recommendations in the CBI’s previous report on procurement, published in October 2011, were reflected in subsequent announcements.
The survey is open until 12 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £42000 - £55000 per annum + Gym, Bonus, Phone, Mac, ETC!, City of London
- Senior Account Director (Maternity Contract) - International Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency Fill Recruitment to £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)