Agencies urged to express views on Government procurement
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is calling on agencies to submit their views on the progress of the Government's procurement reforms to the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The CBI is running a confidential online survey that will inform a report it plans to publish in November.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MAA, said: "As representatives of all types and sizes of agencies, we’re keen to highlight that the new arrangement must support all disciplines, not just larger advertising agencies, which may be better equipped to handle the often bureaucratic process that can arise from selling services to the public sector."
The MAA claims many of the key recommendations in the CBI’s previous report on procurement, published in October 2011, were reflected in subsequent announcements.
The survey is open until 12 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester