Agencies urged to express views on Government procurement
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 01 October 2012 12:01AM
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is calling on agencies to submit their views on the progress of the Government's procurement reforms to the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The CBI is running a confidential online survey that will inform a report it plans to publish in November.
Scott Knox, managing director of the MAA, said: "As representatives of all types and sizes of agencies, we’re keen to highlight that the new arrangement must support all disciplines, not just larger advertising agencies, which may be better equipped to handle the often bureaucratic process that can arise from selling services to the public sector."
The MAA claims many of the key recommendations in the CBI’s previous report on procurement, published in October 2011, were reflected in subsequent announcements.
The survey is open until 12 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands