In association with
Dr Pepper 'the never-ending can' by Blast Radius
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 09:43AM
Blast Radius, the interactive marketing agency, has created a Facebook campaign for Dr Pepper, featuring a seemingly never-ending can of the drink.
An app allows users to add a video of themselves drinking Dr Pepper, with each participant taking the product from the right, sipping and passing it to the left. The videos are then linked together to form a chain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy