In association with
Dr Pepper 'the never-ending can' by Blast Radius
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 09:43AM
Blast Radius, the interactive marketing agency, has created a Facebook campaign for Dr Pepper, featuring a seemingly never-ending can of the drink.
An app allows users to add a video of themselves drinking Dr Pepper, with each participant taking the product from the right, sipping and passing it to the left. The videos are then linked together to form a chain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne