In association with
Dr Pepper 'the never-ending can' by Blast Radius
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 09:43AM
Blast Radius, the interactive marketing agency, has created a Facebook campaign for Dr Pepper, featuring a seemingly never-ending can of the drink.
An app allows users to add a video of themselves drinking Dr Pepper, with each participant taking the product from the right, sipping and passing it to the left. The videos are then linked together to form a chain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne