In association with
Guinness 'cloud' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:10AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a spot for Guinness called "cloud" with the brand positioning "made of more".
The work was previewed on the UK and Irish Guinness Facebook page before running across TV, digital and cinema channels.
"Cloud" was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous and shot on location in Johannesburg and Durban.
It follows the journey of an unusual cloud, "a metaphor to show the amazing things that can happen when we challenge ourselves to make the most of who we are".
The TV work was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrian Rossi. The film is supported by a print campaign shot by Nadav Kander.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Data Warehouse Manager - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, West End
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media