In association with
Guinness 'cloud' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:10AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a spot for Guinness called "cloud" with the brand positioning "made of more".
The work was previewed on the UK and Irish Guinness Facebook page before running across TV, digital and cinema channels.
"Cloud" was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous and shot on location in Johannesburg and Durban.
It follows the journey of an unusual cloud, "a metaphor to show the amazing things that can happen when we challenge ourselves to make the most of who we are".
The TV work was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrian Rossi. The film is supported by a print campaign shot by Nadav Kander.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film