In association with
Guinness 'cloud' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:10AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a spot for Guinness called "cloud" with the brand positioning "made of more".
The work was previewed on the UK and Irish Guinness Facebook page before running across TV, digital and cinema channels.
"Cloud" was directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous and shot on location in Johannesburg and Durban.
It follows the journey of an unusual cloud, "a metaphor to show the amazing things that can happen when we challenge ourselves to make the most of who we are".
The TV work was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrian Rossi. The film is supported by a print campaign shot by Nadav Kander.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity