Unilever calls advertising review for Flora
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 05:10PM
Unilever is reviewing the UK creative account for margarine brand Flora, which is held by Adam & Eve DDB.
The account includes digital marketing as well as advertising. Before its merger with Adam & Eve this summer, DDB London lost the global advertising account for the brand (known as Becel in other markets) to Lowe Worldwide in September 2011.
DDB had won the global account for Flora and Becel from Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) in 2009.
The agency, which is understood to be up against TBWA for Flora, is also contending with a review by rival healthy spread brand Benecol as part of Johnson & Johnson's £1.7bn global rethink. Benecol was an Adam & Eve client prior to the merger with DDB London.
A Unilever spokesman said: "We can confirm that we are conducting a review of the creative agency services for our Flora brand in the UK. This is in line with our policy to review agency appointments every few years. We will announce the outcome in due course."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer become £35k - 40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Insight Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs