Lloyds London 2012 marketer to oversee marketing of Olympic Park
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 October 2012 12:54PM
Sarah Bentley, Lloyds Banking group's London 2012 marketer, has been appointed to the top role of overseeing the marketing of the soon-to-open Olympic Park.
Bentley is joining the London Legacy Development Corporation, where she will lead and support all the marketing and commercial duties of the Olympic Park.
The Olympic Park, which has been renamed the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, will open in phases over the coming years.
Initially, part of the park, including the Copper Box Olympic Park venue, will open in July 2013. The Aquatic Centre will open to the public in the spring of 2014,
Bentley's role as director of commercial and park marketing will be to establish the park as a visitor destination.
She will oversee marketing activity for sporting events to be hosted at venues such as the Aquatic Centre, Orbit and Velodrome.
Bentley held the role of senior manager of activations and communications at Lloyds.
The London Legacy Development Corporation is in charge of the long-term development, management and maintenance of the Olympic Park and its facilities.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 per annum, City of London