Rentokil launches global ad pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
The company has approached network agencies directly about the brief, which is thought to focus on promoting awareness of the variety and scale of its businesses.
Rentokil Initial has three global brands – the pest control arm Rentokil, the hygiene brand Initial and the interior landscaping unit Ambius. In the UK, it also operates the parcel-delivery company City Link and the business catering brand Autograph. It has other hygiene and pest control brands around the world.
The company has previously worked with Gyro, which launched an integrated campaign in 2006 for Initial Integrated Services.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London