Dairy Crest kicks off Milk & More pitch
Dairy Crest is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its Milk & More delivery service brand.
The dairy company has issued an RFI to agencies ahead of a pitch for the business. The review comes as the online service, which delivers groceries including milk, bread and eggs, looks to expand its delivery area.
Activity is expected to concentrate on digital and direct marketing.
Iris Worldwide has previously worked on the Milk & More creative account, but has not produced work for more than a year.
UM London, which handles media for Dairy Crest, is un-affected by the review, as is Grey London, which oversees advertising for Dairy Crest yellow fats brands, including Clover.
The most recent campaign by Iris, which ran last year, relaunched the milkman as the ultimate convenience store and used the strapline: "The little store at your door."
The agency built the online service from scratch through a PR, advertising, direct marketing and DRTV campaign. It recruited more than 400,000 customers and the service currently delivers to 1.4 million homes across the UK.
Milk&More's above-the-line relationship with Antidote will be unaffected by the review.
A spokesperson for Dairy Crest said: "Milk&more are currently looking for a CRM agency to help develop and deliver a CRM strategy to drive the next stage of online growth. milk & more have been managing CRM and digital in house since they parted company with Iris Worldwide last summer."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Development Director Newcastle Gateshead Initiative £50-60k plus benefits, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear / Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films