Dairy Crest kicks off Milk & More pitch
Dairy Crest is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its Milk & More delivery service brand.
The dairy company has issued an RFI to agencies ahead of a pitch for the business. The review comes as the online service, which delivers groceries including milk, bread and eggs, looks to expand its delivery area.
Activity is expected to concentrate on digital and direct marketing.
Iris Worldwide has previously worked on the Milk & More creative account, but has not produced work for more than a year.
UM London, which handles media for Dairy Crest, is un-affected by the review, as is Grey London, which oversees advertising for Dairy Crest yellow fats brands, including Clover.
The most recent campaign by Iris, which ran last year, relaunched the milkman as the ultimate convenience store and used the strapline: "The little store at your door."
The agency built the online service from scratch through a PR, advertising, direct marketing and DRTV campaign. It recruited more than 400,000 customers and the service currently delivers to 1.4 million homes across the UK.
Milk&More's above-the-line relationship with Antidote will be unaffected by the review.
A spokesperson for Dairy Crest said: "Milk&more are currently looking for a CRM agency to help develop and deliver a CRM strategy to drive the next stage of online growth. milk & more have been managing CRM and digital in house since they parted company with Iris Worldwide last summer."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partnership & Sponsorship Manager, Leisure, £55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Wisdom Toothbrushes Competitive. Dependent on experience, Haverhill, Suffolk
- Senior Planner Gemini Search £55000 - £65000 per annum + amazing benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday