Nuffield calls pitch for gyms ads
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
The company has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business. It is understood that the brief is initially to promote its gym business.
Nuffield Health has most recently worked with Beta, which was handed its integrated account in October 2011. The brand had also previously worked with Gyro, which sought to reposition Nuffield Health as a one-stop destination for healthcare, fitness and well-being.
Nuffield was created in 1959 as the brand name for Bupa’s nursing homes business. It subsequently expanded into hospitals and eventually into consumer health with gyms. In 2007, Nuffield acquired Cannons Health & Fitness and, in July 2008, rebranded its entire business under the Nuffield Health banner.
The company claims to help more than 300,000 people a year and has more than 200 facilities – comprising hospitals and gyms – in the UK.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- account director > GLOBAL DRINKS BRAND collectivo Up to £50,000 per annum, London (East), London (Greater)
- Community Manager Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Quality Control Executive Premier Media £20000 - £23000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Digital, Events, London, £85k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London