ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood