ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts