ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business