ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE & WEB APPS - LONDON - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (Live Events) Cheerful21st £50-£70k plus commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated