ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Account Sales Manager Vodafone (Mobile) PSD Group £60,000 - £68,000 basic + £7,000 car allowance + 30% bonus + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Agency SYLEX Recruitment 80000, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014