ARMignite lands Exchange and Mart online business
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 05 October 2012 10:48AM
All Response Media-owned ARMignite has scooped the online media business for Exchange and Mart., the car trading publication.
ARMignite is the e-commerce media arm of All Response Media. It was awarded the account without a pitch.
Greenlight was the incumbent agency on the business.
The awarding of the account follows ARMignite winning the business for online private shopping club, SecretSales.com.
ARMignite has also recently won the business for online dating site, doingsomething.com and computer operating system ubunto.com.
The accounts are thought to be worth around £3m, according to industry estimates.
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk and LoveFilm.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Nakama £30 - 70,000 per annum plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £50000 - £55000 Per Annum + £6,000 car allowance, bonus, Beaconsfield
- Research Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall