UKTV selects Mother after three-way pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:35AM
UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Mother won the account after a three-way pitch against Dare and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The appointment was made by Simon Michaelides, the UKTV marketing director.
The move reunites the agency with UKTV after a six-year hiatus. Mother had previously worked for the broadcaster on campaigns including the 2003 "UKTV brings you home" umbrella activity, but the relationship ended in 2006 when the ad business was moved in-house.
Mother's first campaign for UKTV will break in early 2013. UKTV continues to work with Red Bee Media, which handles trailers for the network and off-air advertising for its other channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad