UKTV selects Mother after three-way pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:35AM
UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Mother won the account after a three-way pitch against Dare and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The appointment was made by Simon Michaelides, the UKTV marketing director.
The move reunites the agency with UKTV after a six-year hiatus. Mother had previously worked for the broadcaster on campaigns including the 2003 "UKTV brings you home" umbrella activity, but the relationship ended in 2006 when the ad business was moved in-house.
Mother's first campaign for UKTV will break in early 2013. UKTV continues to work with Red Bee Media, which handles trailers for the network and off-air advertising for its other channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%