UKTV selects Mother after three-way pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:35AM
UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Mother won the account after a three-way pitch against Dare and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The appointment was made by Simon Michaelides, the UKTV marketing director.
The move reunites the agency with UKTV after a six-year hiatus. Mother had previously worked for the broadcaster on campaigns including the 2003 "UKTV brings you home" umbrella activity, but the relationship ended in 2006 when the ad business was moved in-house.
Mother's first campaign for UKTV will break in early 2013. UKTV continues to work with Red Bee Media, which handles trailers for the network and off-air advertising for its other channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff