UKTV selects Mother after three-way pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:35AM
UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Mother won the account after a three-way pitch against Dare and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The appointment was made by Simon Michaelides, the UKTV marketing director.
The move reunites the agency with UKTV after a six-year hiatus. Mother had previously worked for the broadcaster on campaigns including the 2003 "UKTV brings you home" umbrella activity, but the relationship ended in 2006 when the ad business was moved in-house.
Mother's first campaign for UKTV will break in early 2013. UKTV continues to work with Red Bee Media, which handles trailers for the network and off-air advertising for its other channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits , London
- Freelance Account Director (social media) Source £250 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7