UKTV selects Mother after three-way pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:35AM
UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Mother won the account after a three-way pitch against Dare and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The appointment was made by Simon Michaelides, the UKTV marketing director.
The move reunites the agency with UKTV after a six-year hiatus. Mother had previously worked for the broadcaster on campaigns including the 2003 "UKTV brings you home" umbrella activity, but the relationship ended in 2006 when the ad business was moved in-house.
Mother's first campaign for UKTV will break in early 2013. UKTV continues to work with Red Bee Media, which handles trailers for the network and off-air advertising for its other channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44