ShortList plots new online publication
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:45AM
ShortList Media, the publisher of ShortList and Stylist magazines, is believed to be working on plans to launch an online publication next year.
Sources said that the new title, which has the working name of "Project River", will be an online offering targeting women.
Mike Soutar, the chief executive of ShortList Media, declined to comment on the proposed launch, saying that the publisher is "more than busy" with the debut of the daily e-mail service Mr Hyde, which targets "career-focused men".
Last year, ShortList Media launched its daily e-mail service for women called Emerald Street. It is thought that "Project River" involves plans for a broader, web-based offer.
ShortList recently recorded a circulation figure of 529,010, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. Stylist's circulation was 431,266.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood