ShortList plots new online publication
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:45AM
ShortList Media, the publisher of ShortList and Stylist magazines, is believed to be working on plans to launch an online publication next year.
Sources said that the new title, which has the working name of "Project River", will be an online offering targeting women.
Mike Soutar, the chief executive of ShortList Media, declined to comment on the proposed launch, saying that the publisher is "more than busy" with the debut of the daily e-mail service Mr Hyde, which targets "career-focused men".
Last year, ShortList Media launched its daily e-mail service for women called Emerald Street. It is thought that "Project River" involves plans for a broader, web-based offer.
ShortList recently recorded a circulation figure of 529,010, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. Stylist's circulation was 431,266.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief