Lida wins brief for Virgin Holidays DM
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:25AM
Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a final head-to-head pitch against Archibald Ingall Stretton. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and TMW were knocked out earlier in a process conducted by Creativebrief.
Lida's hiring consolidates Virgin Holidays' creative arrangements into the M&C Saatchi Group after the recent appointment of its sister ad agency to the above-the-line account.
A review of the Virgin Holidays business began in April. M&C Saatchi was appointed in August to handle the Virgin Holidays advertising account, bringing an end to its "Rockstar Service" proposition launched by MCBD in 2010.
MCBD merged with Dare shortly afterwards and Virgin Holidays moved its entire creative business into Dare's sister agency Elvis.
Virgin Holidays' media buying, currently handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is unaffected by the move.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media