Lida wins brief for Virgin Holidays DM
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:25AM
Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a final head-to-head pitch against Archibald Ingall Stretton. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and TMW were knocked out earlier in a process conducted by Creativebrief.
Lida's hiring consolidates Virgin Holidays' creative arrangements into the M&C Saatchi Group after the recent appointment of its sister ad agency to the above-the-line account.
A review of the Virgin Holidays business began in April. M&C Saatchi was appointed in August to handle the Virgin Holidays advertising account, bringing an end to its "Rockstar Service" proposition launched by MCBD in 2010.
MCBD merged with Dare shortly afterwards and Virgin Holidays moved its entire creative business into Dare's sister agency Elvis.
Virgin Holidays' media buying, currently handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is unaffected by the move.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'