Lida wins brief for Virgin Holidays DM
Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a final head-to-head pitch against Archibald Ingall Stretton. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and TMW were knocked out earlier in a process conducted by Creativebrief.
Lida's hiring consolidates Virgin Holidays' creative arrangements into the M&C Saatchi Group after the recent appointment of its sister ad agency to the above-the-line account.
A review of the Virgin Holidays business began in April. M&C Saatchi was appointed in August to handle the Virgin Holidays advertising account, bringing an end to its "Rockstar Service" proposition launched by MCBD in 2010.
MCBD merged with Dare shortly afterwards and Virgin Holidays moved its entire creative business into Dare's sister agency Elvis.
Virgin Holidays' media buying, currently handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is unaffected by the move.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel