Direct MediaCom UK recruits Beale
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:40AM
MediaCom has hired David Beale from Vizeum as its managing director of Direct MediaCom UK.
Beale, the managing partner, integrated performance, at Vizeum, takes the position previously held by Darren Barber, who has been appointed as the EMEA regional director of the agency's Dell account.
Reporting to Josh Krichefski, MediaCom's chief operating officer, Beale will be responsible for a team of 100 and oversee the ongoing evolution of MediaCom's direct product portfolio.
Beale previously worked at Carat as the head of its direct division and, before that, he was a strategy director at PHD. He has also worked at COI as a consultant.
Peter Mitchell, the former chief executive of Rapp London and managing director of Rapp Media, is also working at Direct MediaCom as a consultant.
Krichefski said: "It's very exciting to have someone of David's calibre on board."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- Junior Data Planner Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications and Engagement Morgan Hunt £300 - £340 per day, Essex
- SEO Manager - Global Financial Brand - £45-55K - London Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.