Direct MediaCom UK recruits Beale
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:40AM
MediaCom has hired David Beale from Vizeum as its managing director of Direct MediaCom UK.
Beale, the managing partner, integrated performance, at Vizeum, takes the position previously held by Darren Barber, who has been appointed as the EMEA regional director of the agency's Dell account.
Reporting to Josh Krichefski, MediaCom's chief operating officer, Beale will be responsible for a team of 100 and oversee the ongoing evolution of MediaCom's direct product portfolio.
Beale previously worked at Carat as the head of its direct division and, before that, he was a strategy director at PHD. He has also worked at COI as a consultant.
Peter Mitchell, the former chief executive of Rapp London and managing director of Rapp Media, is also working at Direct MediaCom as a consultant.
Krichefski said: "It's very exciting to have someone of David's calibre on board."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK