Direct MediaCom UK recruits Beale
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:40AM
MediaCom has hired David Beale from Vizeum as its managing director of Direct MediaCom UK.
Beale, the managing partner, integrated performance, at Vizeum, takes the position previously held by Darren Barber, who has been appointed as the EMEA regional director of the agency's Dell account.
Reporting to Josh Krichefski, MediaCom's chief operating officer, Beale will be responsible for a team of 100 and oversee the ongoing evolution of MediaCom's direct product portfolio.
Beale previously worked at Carat as the head of its direct division and, before that, he was a strategy director at PHD. He has also worked at COI as a consultant.
Peter Mitchell, the former chief executive of Rapp London and managing director of Rapp Media, is also working at Direct MediaCom as a consultant.
Krichefski said: "It's very exciting to have someone of David's calibre on board."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media