Direct MediaCom UK recruits Beale
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:40AM
MediaCom has hired David Beale from Vizeum as its managing director of Direct MediaCom UK.
Beale, the managing partner, integrated performance, at Vizeum, takes the position previously held by Darren Barber, who has been appointed as the EMEA regional director of the agency's Dell account.
Reporting to Josh Krichefski, MediaCom's chief operating officer, Beale will be responsible for a team of 100 and oversee the ongoing evolution of MediaCom's direct product portfolio.
Beale previously worked at Carat as the head of its direct division and, before that, he was a strategy director at PHD. He has also worked at COI as a consultant.
Peter Mitchell, the former chief executive of Rapp London and managing director of Rapp Media, is also working at Direct MediaCom as a consultant.
Krichefski said: "It's very exciting to have someone of David's calibre on board."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Project Communications Manager Advanse €60,000 - €70,000 + bonus+ benefits + relocation , Amsterdam
- Lead Digital Designer Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive / Member Services Exec Guru Careers £20 - 26k + Benefits, Based in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire (LN10) - Commutable from Lincoln, Grimsby, Skegness, Boston
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show