AkzoNobel appoints Rapp to £10m global digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:50AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
The agency will be responsible for creating and delivering AkzoNobel's global digital strategy and customer relationship marketing for Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite in the UK and the US.
Rapp, which won the business without a pitch, will also work with AkzoNobel across its business-to-business account. The agency will focus on a digital CRM programme to encourage loyalty among professional painters and decorators for brands such as Dulux Trade.
Rapp's UK office will lead the business but will be supported by its network of agencies across 36 countries. Part of Rapp's task will be to redevelop and launch a global website, which will replace existing local market sites, as AkzoNobel seeks greater integration of its digital activity for its paint brands.
AkzoNobel continues to work with Glue Isobar on its UK digital business. In 2010, Euro RSCG Worldwide - now Havas Worldwide - developed global web activity for Dulux as part of its "let's colour" campaign.
All digital communications for Dulux will support its brand advertising activity, which is handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The agency was appointed to oversee the £60 million advertising account in June last year.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'