AkzoNobel appoints Rapp to £10m global digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:50AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
The agency will be responsible for creating and delivering AkzoNobel's global digital strategy and customer relationship marketing for Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite in the UK and the US.
Rapp, which won the business without a pitch, will also work with AkzoNobel across its business-to-business account. The agency will focus on a digital CRM programme to encourage loyalty among professional painters and decorators for brands such as Dulux Trade.
Rapp's UK office will lead the business but will be supported by its network of agencies across 36 countries. Part of Rapp's task will be to redevelop and launch a global website, which will replace existing local market sites, as AkzoNobel seeks greater integration of its digital activity for its paint brands.
AkzoNobel continues to work with Glue Isobar on its UK digital business. In 2010, Euro RSCG Worldwide - now Havas Worldwide - developed global web activity for Dulux as part of its "let's colour" campaign.
All digital communications for Dulux will support its brand advertising activity, which is handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The agency was appointed to oversee the £60 million advertising account in June last year.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film