Creature wins Your Move ad business
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
The agency defeated Karmarama and M&C Saatchi in a process managed by the pitch consultant Squadron. Creature is set to launch its first work for Your Move in January 2013.
The appointment follows that of MPG Media Contacts to the media planning and buying account.
Your Move claims to be the largest estate agency brand in the UK, with more than 300 branches.
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature London, said: "Estate agents are a much-maligned sector; we're relishing the chance to work with the UK's largest to show everyone that reputation isn't always justified."
David Newnes, the managing director of Your Move, added: "We needed an ambitious, smart and creative agency – we found that in Creature London."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - integrated agency Source £33000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Resource Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up