Creature wins Your Move ad business
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
The agency defeated Karmarama and M&C Saatchi in a process managed by the pitch consultant Squadron. Creature is set to launch its first work for Your Move in January 2013.
The appointment follows that of MPG Media Contacts to the media planning and buying account.
Your Move claims to be the largest estate agency brand in the UK, with more than 300 branches.
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature London, said: "Estate agents are a much-maligned sector; we're relishing the chance to work with the UK's largest to show everyone that reputation isn't always justified."
David Newnes, the managing director of Your Move, added: "We needed an ambitious, smart and creative agency – we found that in Creature London."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Copywriter Tomorrow Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, South West London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2