Samsung and Clear Channel team up for 'impossible to miss' campaign
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 09:50AM
Samsung has teamed up with Clear Channel to run an outdoor campaign supporting Samsung's new Galaxy Note tablet, which a senior Clear Channel executive claims will be "impossible to miss".
The campaign kicks off this week on Clear Channel outdoor sites on London's Cromwell Road and runs until October 14.
The campaign was planned and created by Cheil UK and booked by Rapport to "ensure maximum impact and exposure" for the new Galaxy Note 10.1.
The campaign showcases a large 3D cut-out of the tablet, supported by 2m-high 3D hands, in an effort to bring the product to life across 96-sheet billboards.
Neil Chapman, head of creative at Clear Channel UK, said: "The scale of this campaign really utilises the space and impact afforded by our Cromwell Road site, making it the perfect fit to help launch the new Samsung Note.
"We have some of the largest 3D models we’ve ever built highlighting the unique features of the Galaxy Note, so it’s going to be impossible to miss!"
Clear Channel's Cromwell Road site spans 75 metres of a busy London A-road.
The campaign follows the recent announcement that Clear Channel is partnering the moustache-growing charity event, Movember, to raise awareness and funds for men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline