New business leagues (5 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 01:11PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge captures the Payments Council account, while Leo Burnett boosts its earnings with the £1 million Vitaminwater brief. In media, OMD scoops the £7.3 million NSPCC business and Total Media wins the £2.4 million Actegy Health.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Story Recruitment up to £45K + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media