New business leagues (5 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 01:11PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge captures the Payments Council account, while Leo Burnett boosts its earnings with the £1 million Vitaminwater brief. In media, OMD scoops the £7.3 million NSPCC business and Total Media wins the £2.4 million Actegy Health.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Mid-weight Designer - Integrated Brand Activation Agency - London - £25k - £35k - NP119 Stonor £25k - £35k, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- The role of private equity in adland
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2