New business leagues (5 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 01:11PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge captures the Payments Council account, while Leo Burnett boosts its earnings with the £1 million Vitaminwater brief. In media, OMD scoops the £7.3 million NSPCC business and Total Media wins the £2.4 million Actegy Health.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol