New business leagues (5 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 01:11PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge captures the Payments Council account, while Leo Burnett boosts its earnings with the £1 million Vitaminwater brief. In media, OMD scoops the £7.3 million NSPCC business and Total Media wins the £2.4 million Actegy Health.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Data Analyst with Creative Agency Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Group Account Director/Business Director | Ã‚£70-80K Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£70000.00 - Ã‚£80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester