Batiste debuts TV ad after 30 years on shelves
Batiste, the Church & Dwight owned dry shampoo brand, is launching its first TV advertising campaign to drive consumer awareness for the 30-year-old brand.
The ad, created by Hero and breaking next Monday (15 October), positions Batiste as a product that gives women confidence between hair washes.
It shows a woman waking up and getting ready for work, tackling a series of disasters from spilling water on her mobile phone when she tries to turn off the alarm, to her curtain rail nearly falling on her head as she tries to open the curtains.
As she doesn’t have enough time to wash her hair, the woman uses the product to revitalise it, and leaves her flat smiling.
A voiceover states: "Let’s face it, when your hair looks good, everything looks good. Make everyday a fabulous hair day."
The push has been based on Church & Dwight’s own research that claims 75% of women do not wash their hair everyday, and that "on the days that they do not wash their hair, these women feel less confident".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- new business manager > INDEPENDENT YOUTH/EXPERIENTIAL/INTEGRATED AGENCY collectivo £20-25k + commission, Central London
- Corporate Designer Gemini Search £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Sales Manager - TRAVEL - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £42000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Commercial Head of Video - Global Brand Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham