Batiste debuts TV ad after 30 years on shelves
Batiste, the Church & Dwight owned dry shampoo brand, is launching its first TV advertising campaign to drive consumer awareness for the 30-year-old brand.
The ad, created by Hero and breaking next Monday (15 October), positions Batiste as a product that gives women confidence between hair washes.
It shows a woman waking up and getting ready for work, tackling a series of disasters from spilling water on her mobile phone when she tries to turn off the alarm, to her curtain rail nearly falling on her head as she tries to open the curtains.
As she doesn’t have enough time to wash her hair, the woman uses the product to revitalise it, and leaves her flat smiling.
A voiceover states: "Let’s face it, when your hair looks good, everything looks good. Make everyday a fabulous hair day."
The push has been based on Church & Dwight’s own research that claims 75% of women do not wash their hair everyday, and that "on the days that they do not wash their hair, these women feel less confident".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure