Welsh egg choir extols benefits of mySupermarket
Grocery shopping and comparison site mySupermarket has launched its first TV ad, which features a 12-piece Welsh male choir of singing eggs.
The 30-second "eggs aloud" spot has been created by CHI & Partners. In it, the eggs extol the benefits of shopping online via mySupermarket to the tune of Welsh standard 'Men of Harlech'.
The creative aims to increase consumer awareness and consideration of the site and will be trialled regionally ahead of a potential national rollout.
James Foord, vice president of business development at mySupermarket, said: "Since launching in 2006, we have seen fantastic growth with more and more people using us to be as savvy as possible with their grocery shopping.
"Now that we have established ourselves, we’re heading offline to capture people’s imaginations and take the mySupermarket proposition to a much wider audience, in a witty, charming and memorable way."
The brand hopes the increasing investment in marketing will help it position the brand as the "ultimate independent consumer champion".
Other upcoming projects include the launch of a mySupermarket app and a health-focused initiative that will launch on its website at the beginning of next year.#Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP