Welsh egg choir extols benefits of mySupermarket
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 October 2012 08:37AM
Grocery shopping and comparison site mySupermarket has launched its first TV ad, which features a 12-piece Welsh male choir of singing eggs.
The 30-second "eggs aloud" spot has been created by CHI & Partners. In it, the eggs extol the benefits of shopping online via mySupermarket to the tune of Welsh standard 'Men of Harlech'.
The creative aims to increase consumer awareness and consideration of the site and will be trialled regionally ahead of a potential national rollout.
James Foord, vice president of business development at mySupermarket, said: "Since launching in 2006, we have seen fantastic growth with more and more people using us to be as savvy as possible with their grocery shopping.
"Now that we have established ourselves, we’re heading offline to capture people’s imaginations and take the mySupermarket proposition to a much wider audience, in a witty, charming and memorable way."
The brand hopes the increasing investment in marketing will help it position the brand as the "ultimate independent consumer champion".
Other upcoming projects include the launch of a mySupermarket app and a health-focused initiative that will launch on its website at the beginning of next year.#Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)