Welsh egg choir extols benefits of mySupermarket
Grocery shopping and comparison site mySupermarket has launched its first TV ad, which features a 12-piece Welsh male choir of singing eggs.
The 30-second "eggs aloud" spot has been created by CHI & Partners. In it, the eggs extol the benefits of shopping online via mySupermarket to the tune of Welsh standard 'Men of Harlech'.
The creative aims to increase consumer awareness and consideration of the site and will be trialled regionally ahead of a potential national rollout.
James Foord, vice president of business development at mySupermarket, said: "Since launching in 2006, we have seen fantastic growth with more and more people using us to be as savvy as possible with their grocery shopping.
"Now that we have established ourselves, we’re heading offline to capture people’s imaginations and take the mySupermarket proposition to a much wider audience, in a witty, charming and memorable way."
The brand hopes the increasing investment in marketing will help it position the brand as the "ultimate independent consumer champion".
Other upcoming projects include the launch of a mySupermarket app and a health-focused initiative that will launch on its website at the beginning of next year.#Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Art Director Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands