Welsh egg choir extols benefits of mySupermarket
Grocery shopping and comparison site mySupermarket has launched its first TV ad, which features a 12-piece Welsh male choir of singing eggs.
The 30-second "eggs aloud" spot has been created by CHI & Partners. In it, the eggs extol the benefits of shopping online via mySupermarket to the tune of Welsh standard 'Men of Harlech'.
The creative aims to increase consumer awareness and consideration of the site and will be trialled regionally ahead of a potential national rollout.
James Foord, vice president of business development at mySupermarket, said: "Since launching in 2006, we have seen fantastic growth with more and more people using us to be as savvy as possible with their grocery shopping.
"Now that we have established ourselves, we’re heading offline to capture people’s imaginations and take the mySupermarket proposition to a much wider audience, in a witty, charming and memorable way."
The brand hopes the increasing investment in marketing will help it position the brand as the "ultimate independent consumer champion".
Other upcoming projects include the launch of a mySupermarket app and a health-focused initiative that will launch on its website at the beginning of next year.#Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'