Nike appoints fresh UK chief in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 October 2012 08:00AM
Nike has appointed its marketing director for Northern Europe Nicole Hubbard as its top UK and Ireland marketer.
Hubbard replaces Gino Fisanotti in the role with immediate effect.
Hubbard has worked for Nike in the US and Europe, most recently as marketing director for Nike Northern Europe.
Fisanotti became Nike’s marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2009. He is staying with the company, but is moving to the US.
The change is the latest in a number at Nike, which includes the appointment of Burberry's social-media marketing guru Musa Tariq, to take up a similar role at Nike.
Seperately, Ed Elworthy, global director of brand communications and a ten year Nike employee, is taking a sabbatical from Nike. He is expected to return in the spring of 2013.
Elworthy, a former account manager at ad agencies Fallon and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, has been with the company for almost a decade and held several roles including head of brand communications for Nike China and global director of brand communications for Nike football.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing, Events and Media Manager VMA Group £35,000-£40,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £35,000 - £40,000, Waterloo Station, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign