Nike appoints fresh UK chief in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 October 2012 08:00AM
Nike has appointed its marketing director for Northern Europe Nicole Hubbard as its top UK and Ireland marketer.
Hubbard replaces Gino Fisanotti in the role with immediate effect.
Hubbard has worked for Nike in the US and Europe, most recently as marketing director for Nike Northern Europe.
Fisanotti became Nike’s marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2009. He is staying with the company, but is moving to the US.
The change is the latest in a number at Nike, which includes the appointment of Burberry's social-media marketing guru Musa Tariq, to take up a similar role at Nike.
Seperately, Ed Elworthy, global director of brand communications and a ten year Nike employee, is taking a sabbatical from Nike. He is expected to return in the spring of 2013.
Elworthy, a former account manager at ad agencies Fallon and Bartle Bogle Hegarty, has been with the company for almost a decade and held several roles including head of brand communications for Nike China and global director of brand communications for Nike football.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager Major Players £120 - £125 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Presentation Specialist (Media Agency, PC, Powerpoint) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Art Director to 60k. SW1. Mark Paine Recruitment to 60,000 plus benefits, SW10 0AB, London (Greater)