British Gas promotes Will Orr
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year.
Orr's responsibilities will encompass marketing and growing the value of the brand's customer base.
Last month British Gas backed a British Swimming Heroes Tour. The activity ran until 17 September and featured members of the TeamGB swimming, diving, synchro and water polo squads, who toured the country to teach youngsters the various aquatic disciplines.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch