British Gas promotes Will Orr
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year.
Orr's responsibilities will encompass marketing and growing the value of the brand's customer base.
Last month British Gas backed a British Swimming Heroes Tour. The activity ran until 17 September and featured members of the TeamGB swimming, diving, synchro and water polo squads, who toured the country to teach youngsters the various aquatic disciplines.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £150 per week, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - T2P Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Asia
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred