British Gas promotes Will Orr
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year.
Orr's responsibilities will encompass marketing and growing the value of the brand's customer base.
Last month British Gas backed a British Swimming Heroes Tour. The activity ran until 17 September and featured members of the TeamGB swimming, diving, synchro and water polo squads, who toured the country to teach youngsters the various aquatic disciplines.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- British Gas managing director steps down as profits surge
- British Gas to launch 'fix and fall' campaign following price hike
- BrandMAX 2012: 'Big data itself does nothing', says Co-operative's insight chief
- Which energy brand is most prominent online? Brand barometer
- Olympic sponsor awareness improved during Games, research claims
- Data Analyst - (Games Development Studio) - Guildford Guru Careers £Competitive (DOE), Guildford, Surrey (GU2)
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, North Yorkshire
- After Effects Designer Source £35000 per annum + Pro rata, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Bubble £33,000 - 38,000, Central London
- Account Director - Design & Branding Agency Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.