British Gas promotes Will Orr
British Gas has promoted its director of marketing and insight, Will Orr, to the role of commercial director, which has been vacant since Rick Vlemmiks' departure earlier this year.
Orr's responsibilities will encompass marketing and growing the value of the brand's customer base.
Last month British Gas backed a British Swimming Heroes Tour. The activity ran until 17 September and featured members of the TeamGB swimming, diving, synchro and water polo squads, who toured the country to teach youngsters the various aquatic disciplines.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3