Kinetic Worldwide strengthens management team
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 October 2012 10:33AM
Kinetic Worldwide has made a number of senior appointments as it looks to bolster its senior management team and drive growth in the US, Europe and emerging markets.
The executive changes, which include senior management changes in the US and Germany, have not led to any redundancies.
David Payne, currently chief executive of Kinetic Americas, has been promoted to the new role of global chief development officer, in a role in which he will focus on overseeing the expansion of Kinetic's portfolio of services across existing and emerging markets.
Payne is replaced in the US by David Krupp and Tanza Bove, who previously ran elements of Kinetic's US business. Krupp and Bove have been promoted to the roles of president, Kinetic US.
Both Krupp and Bove will manage the US business across Kinetic’s four offices in the region.
In Germany, Kinetic has appointed Christian Scholz as chief executive of Kinetic Group Germany.
He will lead Kinetic Group Germany and head up its strategic operations out of its five offices in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg and Munich.
Previously, Kinetic Germany didn't have a chief executive but two managing directors, Ralph Stoffel and Thorsten Ebbing. Both Stoffel and Ebbing are to stay with the business.
Kinetic claims that Scholz has "extensive experience" across the German media industry, having worked on both media agency and client side.
He joins Kinetic from Aegis, where he has served as both head of strategic buying in electronic media and as divisional manager for planning and buying for the agency.
The changes follow last year's appointment of Andy Jonesco, previously at AOL, to chief executive Europe, Middle East and Africa.
WPP-owned Kinetic is looking to evolve its business from a poster-buying agency into a business which includes other media, such as elements of marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards