Mother launches second phase of Shift.ms campaign
Mother has created a second web film for Shift.ms, the Multiple Sclerosis charity, which dramatises the early stages of learning to live with MS and follows the characters Dave and Karen as they try to cope with the effects of the illness.
The film, called "belong", takes place in a pub during an MS support group that is discussing the effects of the illness and how they are living with MS.
It is shot in 360 degrees to make the audience feel like an active part of the discussion.
As different topics are broached through the discussion, links appear to the corresponding areas of Shift.ms’s site, taking consumers directly to live conversations happening around these topics.
"Belong" builds on Mother’s first film created for the charity, "gallop", in June. "Gallop" follows the development of Dave and Karen’s relationship alongside Dave discovering that he has MS over a period of months.
Mother worked with director Michael Pearce with Mother’s in-house production company BOSH, producer Elizabeth Trustman and editor Fabian Peters on the campaign, while Joel Cad handled sound design.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London